Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Cleaning Shower Stall


Thinking about cleaning shower stall or bathtub, always make me think about spray those strong chemical and let it sit to do it work, I just go back in and rinse it out afterward. I did that all the time until one day after finished cleaning the bathroom and i feel dizzy and nausea, I feel like that strong bleach scent shoot straight through my brain. The symptom continue for an hours.

I kept thinking is it because i'm getting older or maybe it's time for me to start taking care of myself considering using non toxic product or green solution. At first, I use the green solution that in the market. Until I come across the home make all purpose cleaner that easily made from ingredient that i already have in my kitchen. I LOVE it, the shower stall are clean and I don't have to fight with the bleach smell. I encourage you to try it yourself this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment